Needle in a haystack

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm determined to find a nice gray color for the entryway (to cover up the old brown color) and possibly also for the master bath once we've renovated it. I bought a bunch of samples of what I thought was gray paint. I tested a few of those out today and all I'm seeing are various shades of blue for the most part. I've tried Benjamin Moore's Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, and Edgecomb Gray. I also have Stonington Gray but haven't tried that one yet. I also have Behr's Graceful Gray, Dolphin Fin, and Silver Drop (haven't tried Silver Drop yet).


this is how it looks with the latte/brownish paint

bad picture but if you can tell, the grays all read bluish. Gray Owl on far left, Revere Pewter, Edgecomb Gray, then jump up to Behr's Graceful Gray (almost purple) and down to Behr's Dolphin Fin



Recommendations, anyone? I would love to find a true gray/light gray!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs