Friday Favorites

Friday, January 23, 2015


Yay for Friday! Linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea today.



and also 5 on Friday
[darciaprilchristina + natasha]


1


This happened finally!! Katie pulled that front tooth that's been loose for several months. It had started to turn black at the top and I threatened to get her Daddy to do it if she wouldn't. It's crazy that she's seven years old and this is only the third tooth that's come out.



2


La Croix sparkling water. I started drinking these last summer when I did my first Whole30. I saw this flavor recently which is new to me and I really like it! I typically only drink coffee and water (trying to phase out the coffee slowly but I really don't think I can) so these are nice for some variety. I haven't had a Diet Coke in a year or two and I still miss something fizzy. So, until I find out La Croix is bad for me just like everything else I'm going to enjoy these. Actually, scratch that. Even if I find out that the natural flavors in this are made from a beaver's nether regions (thanks Food Babe) I'm not giving them up. I've gone paleo and cut way back on my sugar and that's it I can't cut anything else out.


3


I'm not big on winter after Christmas, but it is really nice to enjoy a cozy fire at night. Rob's mother and father took the girls this past week and it was wonderful to have some free time to read by the fire at night.


4


The girls, Mimi (my mom) and I went and saw Paddington this past week. It was really cute although Lily (my 4-year-old) looked at us halfway through it after eating her snacks and asked, "What am I supposed to do now?"  Ummm, sit here and finish watching the movie??  We give it 2 thumbs up.


5

So, jumping on the bandwagon, I listened to the whole Serial podcast in two days last weekend. The girls were visiting with Rob's parents so if I was going to do it, that was the time. It truly does suck you in! I don't want to to talk too much about this because a lot of people still haven't listened and I don't want to give anything away. If you're on the fence, I'll help push you over. If anyone has any recommendations for any other similar podcasts, please tell me!

4 comments:

  1. My trainer was just talking about that drink this past week....I'm going to have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, definitely try them especially the cherry lime one--my favorite so far!

      Delete
  2. I'm stopping by from the linkup. I'm not a fan of winter after Christmas either!
    Your sweet girl is so cute! I can't handle loose teeth, though. That's my husband's job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really love it if we could go straight from New Year's to Easter!! Yes, I don't do teeth-pulling it's quite the drama around here

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs