Friday Favorites

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Friday! We had some nice weather this week and I'm so thankful it's now officially springtime. Our bathroom remodel is still going on but I'm hoping that we get it all wrapped up by this time next week.

Linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.


First, I had to take some pictures of my two little leprechauns on Tuesday. Both girls came home from school with hats they'd made. I love that holidays are a big deal at this age.




I don't buy a lot of earrings, maybe I'm just too lazy to change them out, but I saw these featured on this blog and loved them. Most of the earrings I do wear are small and I thought these would be perfect. I just got them and haven't even worn them yet, but I really like them and I think they'll hold up well.


My mother-in-law got the girls these plates a few years back and I love them. Anything to get them to eat their veggies!


This next thing is not necessarily a "favorite" but it was a wake-up call to me and for that, I'm thankful. My oldest had a rough day this past week...long story short, it became clear that she has been having anxiety/panic attacks. If you're interested, I blogged about it here. If any of you have an experience with this or any strategies you can recommend, please share!


I'm so ready for this weekend. My husband and I are actually getting a babysitter and going out--we still haven't celebrated Valentine's Day yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs