The Greatest Show on Earth

Friday, February 6, 2015

Not much going on this past week, but we did surprise the girls with their very first trip to the circus on Wednesday night. They were very excited and it was a great show, although Katie was disappointed that no one walked along a tightrope. They enjoyed wildly overpriced treats and stayed up way too late for a school night but we had lots of fun! This was definitely the highlight of the week.  Hopefully, my last post wasn't too "Debbie Downer" but no one can accuse me of not keeping it real!

Lily, 4 years and Katie 7 years


$11 sno cone and creepy clown cup





Hope you all have a great weekend! I feel like I might be coming down with something which I do not have time for...our contractor hopes to start the master bath reno next week!!!!



Linking up with:
 Erika, Narci, and Andrea





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs