Randomness

Monday, February 16, 2015

I was so pumped because we were supposed to start demo on the master bath at the end of last week, but then this happened:
At 4 a.m. Thursday morning, poor Lily got sick and it went all the way through lunchtime. I felt so bad for her as she was really sick. I kept waiting for the rest of us to fall, but so far so good. We told the contractors to just wait til today (Monday) because we knew we truly thought we'd need both bathrooms this past weekend. Luckily, Lily was much better after 24 hrs. Also, can anyone explain why most kids start puking in the middle of the night? It's so strange that when my kids get sick, it's typically in the dark of night.

Valentine's Day was really low-key around here. Rob typically works on Saturdays so the girls and I took it easy Saturday morning and then went to the mall at the girls' request and they played for a bit at the play area. I hate those places because of all the kids in one small area, but they really wanted to get out of the house.

excited about their Snack ees or whatever those cups are called

sweet Lily asked me to be her Valentine, even though later she told me she didn't love me and only loves Katie

These three are all obsessed with the video game Little Big Planet lately.




Today is absolutely freezing and we are awaiting some sleet/snow/ice/mix of it all but it's DEMO DAY!




Trying to stay out of their way, but I did run in to snap a couple of pics. Goodbye 80's pink wallpaper and Andre the Giant bathtub, you will not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs